For this article, I don’t want to review motherboard, but I will happily review AMD processor. It will give you some experience about using AMD processor. AMD phenom II X4 910 seems like AMD Phenom II X4 955, especially in specification and design. It has 940 pin in back and uses AM3 socket.
This Processor has a code name, Deneb which has used AM3 socket to be plugged into motherboard and don’t support backward compatibility. The real clock is 2600 MHz, it is different with AMD Phenom II X4 955 which has 3,2 GHz real clocks. The technology process that was used is 45nm Manufacturing. In addition, TDP (termal design power) required is only 95 watt, which AMD Phenom II X4 910 is more better than 955.
This AMD processor has cache L2 has amounted to 512 Kb per core ( On die, ECC, Full Spead). And L3 chace has achieved 6Mb (On-Die, ECC NB-Speed).
The performance of AMD Phenom II X4 910 has a good work, here is the scores in each tests :
- PCMark Vantage (Suite) : 78%
- PCMark Vantage gaming : 86%
- PCMark Vantage memories : 66%
- 3DMark Vantage : 100%
- Windows experience index rating : 70%
The price of AMD Phenom II X4 910 is about 100$-150$
Incoming search terms:
- amd phenom ii x4 910 motherboard
- motherboard for AMD Phenom II X4 910
- amd 910
- windows experience index 910e
- amd phenom ii x4 910 2600mhz
- motherboard for amd phenom II 910
- motherboard for phenom ii x4 910
- motherboards compatible with amd phenom ii x4 910
- phenom 2 x4 910e windows experience index
- phenom ii x4 910 windows experience index